The Pentagon confirmed that can be implemented military options, if so decided by the President trump
The United States continues the study of intelligence about the chemical attack, which is suspected, occurred last week in Syria, said Wednesday the Minister of defence James Mattis spoke in a gentle key a few hours after President trump has threatened to launch missile strikes on Syria.
Responding to a question about whether he had seen enough evidence to lay the blame for the attack on the forces of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, Mattis said: “We are still studying the intelligence – as we ourselves and our allies. We are still working on it.” Additional details it is not informed.
Mattis also confirmed that US forces are ready to pribegnut to military options if necessary and if the President trump decides.